Wednesday, November 12, 2008

When I'm not in class...


Except for my wall mate typing on her keyboard and the occasional shuffle down the hallway, my cubicle is eerie quiet this afternoon. Quiet and grey. Very grey.
(But as fate would have it as soon as I type those very words, my cube phone rings with a wrong number. No big deal however my transfer button stopped working. What an adventure this has become for the ladies that surround my cube!)

I feel like Rapunzel trapped in a tower of grey concrete. Fortunately for me my walls can be decorated with colorful pushpins! I think I’m a little jealous that Rapunzel gets a window.

Here are some outlandish cubes any corporate hamster would take in a heartbeat!









1 comment:

Caroline Miller said...

Ok, these are great! I have hello kitty to keep my company, however we are not allowed to have fun stuff like this!! I love it its great!

-Caroline Miller